Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 10

I woke up early on Sunday. I know this is TMI but I promised the good, the bad and the ugly so here it goes. I hadn't gone (if you know what I mean) to the bathroom since my surgery. I tried prune juice and milk of magnesia. Nothing helped. Until Sunday morning. I was relieved and expected to have a good day. Until I went again and again and again. I tried to drink Ensure but then I had to go again. Every time I tried to eat something it just came out. I was so tired and dehydrated. Just walking from my chair tot the bathroom was exhausting. I was also nauseated. I was miserable. So we called the surgeon and he told me to stop taking the antibiotics and to hydrate if I can. I guess the drugs were a little too powerful for me. I have an appt with my surgeon tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment