Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 23

Well post op day 23 has just begun but I thought I would post early because I have a lot to do today.  I was asked recently if I would do it (the surgery) again.  Yes, and I guess if I'm saying yes early on in the recovery that's a good sign.  I was also asked about how much weight have I lost.  11.5 pounds and I'm not sure I will go any further than that.   I'm happy where I am and am trying to maintain my weight.  I haven't gained any since being able to eat.  I actually lost .5 pounds.  I did eat a lot before surgery especially at my last meal.  We won't even talk about the amount of calories I had that day.

Tomorrow I'm on my own for the first time since my surgery so we will see how it goes.  I want to get as much cleaning done as I can today so I don't have to worry about it during the week.  And we are wrapping presents and Maddie is going to a birthday party for Jesus at church.  This next week is busy. Chase has a birthday party for Jesus on Tuesday, Maddie's school which doesn't celebrate religious holidays will have their international exchange day on Wednesday.  I also have an appt with my surgeon on Wednesday.  And then Thursday it's time to see Santa.  Let's hope everyone is healthy so we can make it this time.

Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment