Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 15

Happy Friday!  I know my dates are off for my posts. I post a lot at once because I get behind.  I will try to be better about it and take more pictures too.  Thanks for all who are following it and hopefully it helps those of you who are about to have the surgery.

Today my mother-in-law took Maddie to school and Chase to my sister-in-laws house which is about 40 minutes away.  She wanted to give me a break.  I slept a little and then did laundry. 

I've noticed that since the kids have been back I'm done for the day around 5 p.m.  I'm so tired I usually nod off in my chair then I will wake up to take pills and wash my face.  Then it's back to bed again.  I use the breathe right strips and nose spray every night which helps me breathe.  And now I'm finally seeing what the surgeon said about being able to breathe better after my surgery.  Is this how normal people feel when they breathe?  It's so much better than before.  My right side still gives me trouble but that's where they put the tube during surgery so I'm hoping it will get better once I've healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment