Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 12

Today I helped my Mom get Chase ready for Kids Day Out and Maddie ready for gymnastics. I decided to get out of the house today and try to do normal things. We all took Chase to school and Mom and I took Maddie to gymnastics. Later on we went to Target to look at Christmas decor. I did too much. I was exhausted. I also realized with Maddie and my Mom in the house I'm talking all the time. My jaw was so sore.

Someone did recognize me at Target which I thought was cool because I think I look completely different.  When I told her about my jaw surgery she said what most people have been saying lately. It hurts just to listen to you.


I decided to sleep in the chair again tonight. The night before I tried sleeping the bed. I think sleeping upright in the chair really helped my swelling. I woke up in the middle of the night with extreme pain in my arm. I had bad pain in my arm right after surgery and it was actually one of the worse parts of my recovery. It got better for a little while but this was bad. I was crying and I think being hungry and tired I went a little over board but all I could do was hold it against me. Everything else hurt so bad. I'm thinking tomorrow is going to be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment