Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 18

Today I had lots of tingling in my chin and some pain.  My pain is mainly where they cut my jaw.  I have the pain on the upper and lower.  I've also noticed that my skin is breaking out more than usual.  A lot of other blogs said this would happen so I was expecting it.

But the biggest issue lately is that I'm so frustrated.  Frustrated that people can't understand what I'm saying so I have to repeat it but then my jaw hurts the more I talk.  Frustrated that I can't eat!  And tomorrow I'm getting my splint off which is great but I'm not looking forward to taking a step back with my diet because of the bands they will be adding.  I'm hungry, frustrated and tired.  I wonder how much longer it will be before I can eat something other than Ensure, soup and ice cream.

Tried to go Christmas shopping today with my Mom.  Both gifts I wanted to get my daughter are hot sellers apparently so no luck.  If anyone knows where I can find a pink iXL or pink drum set let me know.

Tools used: Acne face wash, qtips to get the food that is stuck between the roof of my mouth and my splint, heating pad

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and hoping tomorrow is a better day.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete