Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 21

Still have all the funny sensations in my face.  They are non-stop.  Tingling, electric shock, crawling sensations, etc.  Still numb and drooling.  The drooling isn't as bad as before but still there.  The doc assured me I won't drool forever.

Heading to the pediatrician today.  My son has croup again.  He always gets it on a Wednesday/Thursday so it's school that makes him sick.  I was up all night with him so I'm exhausted.  We were supposed to go visit Santa Claus today so I could get pictures for our Christmas card.  But that's not going to happen now.  I might just have to look at pictures we already have.  Or put them in Christmas pj's and take a picture by our tree.

Here's a pic from today.  My nose is now crooked.  I hope I don't have to have sinus surgery to fix all the problems I'm having with one side of my nose.  Hopefully it's just swelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment