Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 17

Made it to church this morning.  My Pastor said I looked really good.  I haven't seen him since he came to visit me in the hospital before my surgery.  I made it through the service though I did have some pain.  I didn't take communion because I could just see the grape juice dripping down my chin and the bread getting stuck.  My in-laws went with us so that was nice.  Afterwards, I rested while Chase slept and the rest of the gang went to GattiTown for lunch.  I had blended broc and cheese soup again.

Here are some pictures my father-in-law took last night.  I'm really not mad in all these pictures.  I just can't smile quite yet. 



2 comments:

  1. You look great! I can't believe how quickly the swelling went down. I checked out that jaw ice pack you mentioned and think I'm going to order one early next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! We missed you at the party but I was glad Maddie & Chase were able to come. Hope y'all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete