Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 20

Got hit in the jaw by my 20 month old again.  He got me twice today.  Yesterday I got hit in the jaw by Maddie.  It always happens when I'm holding them.  They always seem to hit me right where the screws are on the bottom jaws.  It hurts pretty bad, then goes away and then comes back again later.

Took my bands off for the first time today so I could eat dinner rather than drink it or take it through a syringe.  It felt pretty weird.  My surgeon said I could eat soft things that I could smash in the roof of my mouth then swallow.  No chewing allowed.  So us girls made cheeseburger stuffed potatoes for dinner along with sauteed zucchini.  The cheeseburger stuffed potatoes were fairly easy to eat but the zucchini was a little more difficult.  I had to cut it up in smaller pieces.  After dinner I brushed my teeth and then tried to put my bands back on.  I found tweezers really help.  I only have two bands on right now which is all I've had since the  beginning.  I thought I would have more. 

Tonight I noticed my face is looking different and my expressions are weird.  I'm not liking my face right now.  I hope it changes for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment