Monday, November 1, 2010

So this morning I picked up a few things to prepare for the surgery. So far I have:

1. Cold pack made for jaw - bought online
2. Dry erase board
3. Liquid B12
4. New comfy pillow
5. Humidifier


My Mom is making me a care package with a new blender either a Magic Bullet or Ninja, infant tylenol, pjs, aquaphor and I can't remember what else.

I'm also working on letters to send to school with the kids so their teachers know what's going on. And notes for my Mom so she knows our schedule, what to pack in backpacks and lunches, etc.

I'm also making a list of songs to put on my mp3 that are calming and positive. Because when I woke up from sinus surgery I felt like I couldn't breathe and freaked out a little. Hopefully having some good music will help me through the frustration that comes with having your jaws wired. If anyone has any ideas on good songs, let me know.

I thought I would be excited at this point but really I'm just worried about what's going to happen when I wake up. Because I had a bad experience before with sinus surgery. And what I'm going to look like after.

Okay, off to put the heating pad on my face. It's been a long day. 17 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment