Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat!




Happy Halloween! Yesterday we put the finishing touches on our Halloween decorations while listening to Texas Tech vs A&M football game. The weather was beautiful. And only in Texas can your daughter put her swimsuit on and wash the car at the end of October.




Our beloved Red Raiders lost and I have a lot of say about that, thank you Craig James and Tommy Tuberville. At least we still have hope with the Rangers!




But on the bright side I was able to fit in my skinny jeans! I was even able to fit into clothes I wore before having two kids! I've been working so hard, it was great to finally see some results.




So I'm working on my stuff I need to buy before surgery list. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My Mom is lending me a recliner. The treadmill is going away to make room. It's not like I will be able to use it anyway. Also on my list are humidifier, aquaphor, infant tylenol, baby toothbrush, new blender, better pillows, ice pack, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment