Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Countdown...

I went to my ortho today to change out my bands because my 4 year old daughter commented on how pretty and golden my teeth were. Lovely. =) They suggested I get the light silver bands instead of the clear and they look pretty good. No more golden smile!

4 weeks from tomorrow I will be having my surgery. Scheduling the date just made it more real. Now I'm focusing on reading blogs, making lists, etc. The hardest part is arranging care for my kids. I feel guilty that I'm sending them to their Mimi's for an entire week and over the Thanksgiving holiday. But I feel like having them here would make my recovery difficult. It will be hardest on my 18 month old because he won't understand and no one will do things like Mommy. But we do have we have to do.

Still waiting to hear back from the insurance company. Should hear something soon. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment