Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Insurance

Well, I heard back from the insurance company and they approved coverage! I was so excited I raced on over to my surgeon's office to pick up the new bill. It was still very, very high. Just for the surgeon's fee. Although I was no longer excited I was thankful they covered at least some of the cost. But all jaw surgeon's are out-of-network so that is why it's so high. Hopefully the hospital stay will be counted as in-network and won't add too much. Oh and not to mention the anesthesiologist. At least they covered some of it. And they even covered part of the chin job which most insurance companies don't. I give the credit to my doctor's office. And I'm thankful to my Mom who is helping us out with the cost.

Off to my sons PJ Boo Party at our Church. Have a great day and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment