Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 5 Post Op

What I remember about this day is getting frustrated because I couldn't sleep, taking a quick trip to Kohl's and seeing a mom from my son's KDO class and she walked on by not recognizing me, and calling to get a refill on my pain meds. And the drooling is constant and annoying! Also the my left side (or if you are looking at me my right side) hurts just inside my mouth. It feels like my stitches are ripping or something. I found out after surgery that the other doctor in the office did that side which also had the most lip damage.


1 comment:

  1. The part about 2 doctors working on different sides - when I went to the dentist for a crown on my left side, he asked if the other dentist could work on that side - dentist #2 was left handed and it must've been easier for him to work on that side. I had never thought about it being easier to work on one side of my mouth than the other - maybe the first doctor thought he couldn't do as good a job on your left side. Hopefully you're past this problem.

    ReplyDelete