Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 4 Post Op

I can't believe I got so behind on my posts. It has been a roller coaster of emotions, pain and just inconvenience. I'm a control freak so not having control over my body and not being able to do things for myself has really cause me to lose it sometimes. Poor Brian is in the crossfire but he is doing a great job.

I love the mornings because I've found that each day passes, the changes are incredible.

Just 4 days after my surgery I went to visit my surgeon for my first post op visit. He wanted to see me Monday and Wednesday since it was a short week because of the Thanksgiving holiday. So Brian and I went Monday afternoon and he said I was doing great. Afterwards my husband and I decided to brave a trip to the supermarket to get protein that my doctor recommended. Which I have yet to use since I'm drinking Ensure every day. It was so funny, if I could have laughed I would have. People would either get wide eyed and then look away really quick or look at Brian like he did something do me.

I don't really remember how I was feeling but just 4 days after surgery I went to the store so I was proud.





No comments:

Post a Comment