Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 6 Post Op

82 degrees what??!
Had another doctor's appt today. Even put on eye make up. I could talk a little better today which for all who know me is really important. The doctor took longer than normal today and while waiting I started to feel sick because of the fall scented stuff they had smelling up the entire office. I have extremely sensitive allergies and being stopped up already really made it bad. The doctor took my external stitches out and replaced them with tape. He said now was the time to start working on brushing my teeth. He also gave me permission to use my neil med sinus rinse. You are supposed to blow your nose at the end but I promised I wouldn't do that part. I used the rinse as soon as I got home. Holy cow! It forced out some brown blood clot still stuck in my nose. I also used my breath right strips and nose spray. I felt so much better! I actually slept a little more that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment