Sunday, May 15, 2011

Long Time No See!

Time has flown by the past couple of months.  I've been so knee deep in things I forgot I HAD a blog.  Just to update you on everything.  I get my braces off in 11 days!  And the 18th marks 6 months post surgery.

I still have the same pain I had before so the surgery didn't help. And yep I'm still numb which is probably permanent.  It's more annoying than anything and I bite my lip sometimes when I chew my food. 

I've been eating everything I could before the surgery for awhile now.  Loving the jaw, not really loving the nose but it's not too bad.

I will see my surgeon again when I get my braces off.  I haven't seen him since the last post I think.  The best news is that I received a check in the mail from my surgeon.  I guess my insurance paid a lot more than the doctor's office predicted.  Gotta love when that happens!

Hope you are all doing well and hopefully it won't be 2 months before I post again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I read your blog(even if I only have braces), and I want to say, that you look very nice, you have such a nice family, congrats for the surgery, and hope everything will be ok!

    ReplyDelete